Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Was supposedly going to extract my wisdom teeth today. Had my check up at NUS YIH NTUC Denticare. The dentist there told me to extract my teeth (plural). So off I went to fix appointment at the branch in Sengkang. This morning, during my appointment, the dentist at the Sengkang branch told me the two teeth in the lower jaw are very deeply embedded, and near to the roots of the molars(gonna expose the roots of the molars if the teeth are extracted), so it would be better to leave them alone unless they caused any serious problems. As for my upper jaw, better to wait awhile, see the 'progress'. Wah, so relieved, that the pain will not come, and the complications that I will encounter if I had extracted them. That stupid dentist at YIH, think he wanna earn $$$ only. Luckily I met good dentist today. So my mouth no need to endure pain, pocket also no need pain.
To my friends, next time if the dentist ask you to extract, it may be better to seek a 2nd opinion! haha

No comments: