Third day into work, more things learnt today. But brain sapped, now a bit headache. Info overload? That's possible. Anyway, just to touch on a bit more on my workplace. I can see the whole of Sentosa from my office. It's full height windows, and the cable cars pass by my office building. Haha... The merlion is in full view. And I saw a trial train on the light rail system to the island yesterday. It's Orange in color.
Anyway, my pantry has much drinks around, with coffee dispenser, and satchets of drinks like milo, tea, etc. And there's a can drinks vending machine, where each can of drink cost only 50c. Yeah... haha.
And there's a resting area for us to chill out when the going gets tough, and what's more, there's an x-box! But I yet to try it yet...future will play it. Haha.. now must give good impression, still in probation period.
Had a bit of diarrhoea these two days, and it is killing me physically, don't seem to have the energy. Oh no... must endure... two more days to weekend. Hahaha.
Anyway, to my friends (Victor and Alex) who'll be competiting for the dragonboat race this coming Sun, all the best! Hopefully I'll be around to cheer you guys on!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment