Finally, the first weekend after I started work. First week had went relatively smooth, and I have sort of started moving into things relatively faster than they thought. Ha... I'm adaptable to different environments.
Convo coming up in less than 2 weeks time. The nostalgic feeling of going back to school, as freshies once again, but as freshies of the working society.
Met a friend today when I was in school, and chat for a while with her. And she's lamenting about modules selection again. Orientation period as of now, with many camps upcoming and past, she mentioned about the generation gap between the freshies and 'old' people like us. Guess that's how I would feel as well, and so I didn't joined any camps, although I pop by to find friends and see how the camp was. A way of relinquishing the good ol' days when I was young and enjoying myself in such orientations. But I just can't see myself getting down there playing the games and stuffs they're doing now. Well, there's a time when we need to progress and let things go. It'll be good and nice to revisit these stuffs. Looking on from the side at how every one of them, councillors, comm members, freshies are enjoying themselves bring joy to me as well. Young blood entering another new phase of their lives, just like me entering the working society.
Been at odds with myself recently. Mixed feelings about certain issues, which I dunno how to solve for now. Well, guess I shall take it as it is for now, and concentrate on more important things.
Tired now, BRA vs FRA match starting soon. World Cup is just getting more interesting.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment