Saturday, July 15, 2006

Convocation

Finally, convocation is over. I was really happy that day, for I get to take so much photos with the close friends I had throughout my life in NUS. Really happy to see all my friends in BIE that day. Everyone were with smiles for the whole day. That applies to me as well. Furthermore, friends from 27th and 28th MC were down to take photos with me as well, upon my invitation. And of course teammates from Alpha Verve were down as well. Am really so happy. I spent almost the two hours after the ceremony to take photos, going around UCC to take photos with frenz. I end up missing the food, which I heard wasn't really nice either.
I'm really touched by Chaowei's work in the Engin Annual. I was flipping through it upon reaching home, and I saw pictures of Mor-Mor, the float that was constructed for Engin during my freshie year! Wah... they managed to dig out all those photos of us during our freshie year! I was so surprised and touched by that. Really beamed me back to that year.
Memories.. they'll always stay in me.
Move on now.. to the next phase in life.

2 comments:

gemz said...

Congrats cousin!!! Graduated wif a job.. yeah yeah.. chia ah! =p

Sorrie din go down to take fotos wif u.. hv to work larh.... but am glad u had fun!

Welcome to the working world!

money-cent said...

hahaha.. thanx so much dear sis... speakin of chia, yah, haven chia u all.. hahaha.. hmm, when u be free? cos i quite busy nowadays also.. haha.. wkday sometime? after my work n ur lessons.