Peijia preparing to go up 221 during training.
Peijia & Xueling up on 221 during training.
Xueling up on 221 straddle during training. That's me in the orange tshirt, as the primary base, with Alvin opposite me.
Our 221 during NUS Centennial Dinner! UP LAR!
221 Straddle! YES LAR! ALPHA VERVE DID IT ONCE AGAIN!Photographer: Stefen Chow E-Fung
Captions of photographs: Cher Jia Sheng
On behalf of Alpha Verve, I would like to express our thanks to Stephen for the marvellous photographs taken of us Alpha Verve.
Congratulations to your marvellous achievements in scaling Mount Everest.
3 comments:
Wow so cool pics,
I sometimes wish I could do stuff like this as well
haa.. we practise mah.
i wish i can be like those shaolin monks, kungfu so good... haahaa.. but then, they practise everyday for years.
got phrases:
"A min on stage, 10 years practice off stage"
"Train an army 10 years, for use in a war"
Yeah so philosophical, must learn from u how to do all the flips liao, so cool lor
Post a Comment