Had my first Bahasa Indon lesson today.. interesting.. get to learn the language finally.. with proper understanding, unlike last time, only know few words of malay. hahaa...
Now am doing FNA tutorial..
Well, this sem got to do two modules which I wanna take, out of my own accord & interest, hmm.. but it's gonna be cleared as S/U... haahaa.
dropped my other extra module, a GEK mod... but gonna haf the W grade reflected. I don care much abt that either. To me, I don feel that it's gonna say anything bad abt me to the potential employer. If the employer is smart enough, (s)he will not take tt into account. If I'm the employer, I would see that as a willingness of the person to try something new.
It's really time we break out of the rat race for grades.
Time to color my resume too.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment