Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Job secured

Been back from Japan for about 2 weeks! What a great place that is. Will definitely crave for more trips to this lovely place.

Ok, back to reality. My office's definitely closing down. Are we going out of job? Not exactly, so that's the good part of it. For myself, I'll be changing job scope to become a specialist. Well, there's pros and cons to this. At least I get to rid myself of the non-value-added scope I am currently doing, and I'll get more $$$. Hey, how many of us, in the current economy, can say that we retain our job, and even earn more $$$? The cons now come into play. I will have to do shift work, and likely I will choose the graveyard shift (cos of the $$$). And with that, I will have less time slacking around.

I am glad that even with the restructuring, I managed to keep my job.

No comments: