Friday, May 26, 2006

Graduate loh~!

Finally, the day has come where I had been waiting for, or rather not (I have other more worthwhile things to wait for).
Anyway, upon entering the website after keying in my matric n pin, there appears the phrase:"Congratulations! You have graduated..." something like that. Yes lar, I survived this horrendous torture. And to my surprise, I actually managed to get an A- (not for my FYP though, I don't deserve that) for my drug delivery module. Wow, am I really that good? or it seems like, chem eng undergrads not exactly that marvellous either. Hey, bioengin are the elites! (I hate the elitism system)
My FYP gotten a B+, which is in fact, overpaying for my work done. Seriously, I don't deserve a B+ for that piece of work, when all I did was follow the postgrad directions. But then again, I don't care! But I would like to thank my supervisors, examiner, my postgrad, my dear labmates Sin Chang & Denise and all my dear friends who had or had not been with me through this 4 years of life journey.
I am now taking another step of my life journey. I wish everyone the best in their next step in life. Treasure your life, and fill your journey with colours.

No comments: