Now is Friday evening.. which means, midterm break starts le.. well, although to me break or no break also no difference, just tt I'm nearer to graduation.
Yest was two person's bday, and a group of friends celebrated their bday. However, I was not invited, along wif a few others.. possibly forgotten abt us? well, do I feel sad? A bit bah... or maybe more than a bit.
Was reading CCK's entry in 28th MC's diary this afternn. He mentioned abt ppl not putting in effort to maintain friendships.
There're friendships that do dissipate into thin air after a long lull period.
There're friendships that continue to be warm even though there's little contact between the parties.
Friends come and go...
Close friends 3 years back seem to be drifting apart... or, maybe I wasn't treated a close friend at all...
But there're close friends 12 years back that remain equally close albeit the minimal contact we have.
There're pri sch friends whom we lost touch and got back in touch again.
Now tt another transition phase is coming, will my close friends of now drift apart? or be as close, if not closer as now?
5 years down the road, will you chat with me like how you used to nowadays?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next week, gotta start camping in lib studying FNA le.. who's interested in giving me free tuition on tt?
looking fwd to cheerobics 06.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment