since I last updated my blog. Well, wat's been happening ard me? Sat nite went to downtown east to celebrate kaiting's bday! we got her a bag, stuffed with a cushion in it. haha~
sun, went down to TPY to get thick mat from Jackson. then alvin's uncle helped us drove it back to NUS. now we have mat for us to jump ard on. haha... no fear of getting hurt while doing gymnastics.. bwahha.. read on.
Mon - first day of engin bazaar outside lt6! yeah.. but sad to say... I feel, it's seriously not up to the standard we want.
I was quite sad to see very little crowd ard.. even at 12nn.
even the once hottest welfare giveaway seem to be unable to draw the crowds.
Tues - VDAY~ haha.. well, ain't any eventful day for me. Other than spending most of my free time over at LT 6 with engin club peepz, I was in gym workin out my chest~! haha. yeah~ I'm in love with the gym. tt's why I date gym on Vday. After tt, went over to Lt 6 @ nite to accompany my fella bros of Engin Club to guard the stuffs there. Well, I did managed to get a flower for her. Hmm, does it matter much? Well..
Wed - last day of bazaar... Nutting much to update on, other than tt I hit my head on the mat (not the thick mat, those harder tatami mats) whiling attempting assisted backtuck. Dunno wtf happend and my mind went blank n din turn my body, resulting in my head hitting the mat.. wakaoz... pain sia. headache ah...
Thurs - eh... went FLV bazaar organized by PRU. bought a ramly burger to eat. not veri nice though. bread too tough.. haha.. and had 3 cups of milo.. yeah.
hmm.. nutting much to say abt today. Rather uneventful.
What am I looking fwd to?
A lot of things I suppose...
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment