What a good way to usher in the new year. Wasn't terribly sick, but was sneezing much on the 1st day. And I still went out to meet frens. Nice lunch we had at Santouka @ Central. And night time was chill-out with a few others @ Harry's.
Took my med last night, and dozed off at the sofa, while watching tv... hmm, napped for an hour or so before I woke up again, feeling drowsy. The effects of the flu medicine. Now I know why it says "1 tablet each night". And off to bed I went, for another 11 hours. I dont like such long hours sleep, as it brings with it a sore back, for lying in bed for so long. Now I have to endure this sore back of mine for the rest of the day.
Today shall be a rest-at-home day.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment