Met with a few friends from campcomm at VivoCity. Went to this restaurant 2Hot to have our dinner. Wow, the meal makes us hot!
I ordered this roast beef in red wine. When it came, the beef were in slices, not a big big piece. red wine, where's it? I not sure if there's any. So I proceed to try the mashed potato. ARGHHH~~, it's the first time ever that I tasted such mashed potato, totally cold!
My friend's fish and chip is like saved from being drowned in oil. Same goes for the fries. And the fish tastes stale. Fenghe cancelled his order of some satay beef or whatever the name. And off we went to Food Republic, but not after we gave our feedback to the waiter. The manager/boss don't really seem bothered that we unhappy with the food.
Firstly, the quality of the food sucks, and the cost do not justify at all.
Second, the service, well, not exactly good.
Really condemn the shop. Trust it will not survive till CNY.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment