The biggest battle of the war has finally arrived. With only 84 hours to win this deciding battle and faced with the arduous task of overcoming the enemy hordes, the Commander has to utilise all that he had learnt in tactical planning, his leadership, his valour, courage and never-say-die attitude and of course his wit, to lead his valiant but battle-worn troops towards this final fate-determining battle.
Being in a precarious situation, with the whole kingdom at stake, can the Commander turn the tide?
He shall not fall. The battle fights on...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a day it had been... Thanks to all who sent their well wishes to me. But how the day turned out to be liked, with bad omens descending on me. First the utter realisation of the poorly written thesis that I had, which I had to improve greatly for my survival. And then, attack of toxins from softshell crab. I wonder if it's me who's allergic to softshell crab or what.
Well, today had not been a good day. A change of fortune in a span of two days, after I gotten my Silver for IPPT. Let's hope Good Friday spells the end of this bad day and bring on a much awaited bright path for me.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
now tt ur chatterbox is not there le...i've got to resort to this...
cher peh peh jia you!!!! =)
Post a Comment