This post is specially dedicated to cheerobics 2006 finals!
Yes lar! It's finally over!!! After all our hardwork, we've made it thru.
Although we din win anything, we din get a perfect routine, but our hearts are extremely happy, cos we went out with the happiest of our hearts, and just do the best, and be happy! That's the most important point. YEAH!
The event itself saw the crowning of a new champion, with the former reigning champ fall from grace. A new era to come? Competition is extremely tight.
But we're all cheerleaders! Win lose, we will maintain our happiest hearts.
This whole period of cheerleading has brought me lotsa fun, laughter, n great memories! Great memories indeed, which will always be a topic for me to savour in future. I have made great frenz cum teammates who will last me a lifetime.
I really love this great team. No words can describe how I feel at this moment.
Just feel marvellous, wonderful! and.. HAPPY to be part of this team despite our young age of slightly more than a year old! haha...
To leave this team, really makes me feel very sad. Good things always have to come to an end? Really do not wish to see this team vanished after us. I really hope there'll be a future. I hope those who'll still be ard will bring the team to greater heights.
ALPHAS~ LET'S GO!
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment